NBC may have canceled the fourth season for Hannibal, but the dogs of Will Graham have told us over Skype that they are hopeful of some other (read: sane) network renewing them for a run.
Dr. Hannibal needs no introduction but for us dogs, the showstopper from this dark and beautiful TV series has been Will Graham; perhaps the only guy on TV today (with exception of Jon Snow) to have won the utmost canine affection. Kind, caring and flawed in just the right measure to be labeled as endearing, Will shares his life with a bunch of dogs, all of them adopted as strays. What’s there not to like about this guy? The exhibit below showcases 10 Reasons why Will Graham is the best dog lover on TV:
1. Will Graham the dog lover adopts strays at the mere sight. Who knows if dogs are the reason behind his uncanny knack of hunting down serial killers.
2. Will bathes Them
3. …Towel-dries them
4. Introduces them to the pack!
5. Will takes the time to feed his dogs, even when he may occasionally feel like skipping the supper himself.
6. Will Graham is greeted by a pack of love whenever he gets home!
9. When he is imprisoned(wrongly), guess who visits him?