- ‘Witte Molen’ food for birds – This funny ad campaign showed our feathered friends as dogs (or somewhat like them), drawing attention to how the nutritional needs of birds must be given due weight age too.
2. Frolic dog Biscuit – Taking a humorous take on human relationships (which are so often based on all things materialistic), this ad played on the age-old Bollywood storyline.
But then dogs aren’t humans.
7. Eukanuba – There’s a reason why we would have called ourselves Dog with Blog, even if were a cat. Why? Because everyone wants to be a dog!
8. Nurture line – Men aren’t alone when they are afraid to see a lady on the driver’s seat.
9. Pedigree – In a series of memorable print ads, pet food maker Pedigree strummed all the right chords in every dog lover’s heart. From championing the cause of shelter dogs to senior dogs needing a home, and no to forget the message to then US president-elect Obama…
Over to you, which is your favorite print ad featuring the dog?